Effective Treatment of Asthma through Ayurveda
SRIAAS is committed to providing healthcare services all over the world. We are based on the fundamentals of Ayurvedic healing.
100% Natural | No Side Effects | Visible Results
Asthma is a chronic respiratory disease that affects the airways, causing them to become inflamed, narrow, and constricted. This can lead to symptoms such as wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, and shortness of breath. Asthma can be triggered by a variety of factors, including environmental irritants like pollution, allergens, and physical activity. The severity of asthma symptoms can vary from person to person and can change over time. Effective asthma management can help individuals lead a normal and active life, without constant fear of having an asthma attack. It’s important for people with asthma to work with their doctor to develop an asthma management plan and to seek medical attention if their symptoms worsen.
When you have asthma, your airways respond to environmental factors. The term “asthma triggers” is used by doctors. They might cause symptoms or make them worse. Common causes of asthma include:
- • Infections like sinusitis, colds, and the flu
- • Allergens such as pollens, mold, pet dander, and dust mites
- • Irritants like strong odors from perfumes or cleaning solutions
- • Air pollution
- • Tobacco smoke
Symptoms of asthma might differ from person to person. You might only experience symptoms occasionally, as when you exercise, or you might experience symptoms constantly.
- • Breathing difficulty
- • Chest discomfort or stiffness
- • When children with asthma, wheezing is a common symptom of the condition
- • Inability to fall asleep because of coughing, wheezing, or shortness of breath
- • Coughing or wheezing attacks are worsened by a respiratory virus, such as a cold or the flu
Years of Experience
Providing treatment for asthma since 1948
BAMS Specialist doctors assisting patients.
Treating 40+ Diseases with ayurveda at SRIAAS.
Treated more than lakh patients until now.
Meet Our Expert
Dr. Nivedita Gautam treated the patients at SRIAAS by treating the disease’s root causes. She gives patients advice, conducts the necessary research, and gives patients the right
A specific drug plan, dietary advice, and exercise recommendations are all part of the specialised treatment for asthma offered by SRIAAS. We ensure a more stable cure for the problem by lowering the effect of the disease’s cause because food and exercise are the most essential components of asthma treatment.
Our Asthma Treatment is completely natural and backed by science. We have formulated a unique treatment program that combines lifestyle changes, supplementation and natural therapy to help you breathe better.
Asthma is a chronic respiratory disease that is managed and treated, not cured. The primary goal of treatment is to control and manage symptoms, prevent exacerbations, and improve the overall quality of life.
Treatment for asthma typically involves a combination of medications, lifestyle changes, and management strategies, and is transferred to each individual based on the severity of their condition and how well it is controlled.
Medications used to treat asthma include:
- Quick-relief or rescue medications (e.g. albuterol) used to relieve symptoms during an acute asthma attack.
- Controller medications (e.g. inhaled corticosteroids, leukotriene modifiers, etc.) taken daily to reduce inflammation and prevent symptoms.
- In addition to medications, other management strategies such as avoiding triggers,developing a written asthma action plan, and getting regular check-ups with a healthcare provider can help to effectively control asthma symptoms and prevent it from increasing.
Our Clinic Location
Sushant Lok Phase I, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122022
SRIAAS is proudly associated with…
Copyright ©2023. All Rights Reserved.