If you do not agree please do not use or access the website.
1). Your Privacy – Our Commitment
We collect the information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information might include name, email, phone number, postal address, payment method, items requested (for delivery services), delivery notes, and other information you choose to provide.
2). Information We Collect
In order to provide you with personalized services & features, we may ask you to register and establish your personal profile. During the registration process, we may ask you for information such as your name, gender, e-mail address, password, place of residence, zip code, etc. This information is used to provide you with the best possible personalized service. Your e-mail address together with a password is used to secure your profile & to make our personalized e-mail services that are available to you. When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Location Information: When you use the Services for placing the order(s) or delivery, we collect precise location data (GPS and network-based). If you permit the SRIAAS website to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system (“platform”), we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background to send retail store’s promotion. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address in order to make the app/website faster.
- Contacts Information: If you permit the SRIAAS website to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform or website, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book on the device to facilitate social interactions through our Services. We may use the said information to check if the user is connected with the network or not and to let the user call in case if user taps on the contact number.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, order(s) placed, and other related transaction details. Additionally, if someone uses your promo code, we may associate your name with that person. We may access information for data caching and making the app faster.
3). Use of information
Your data (such as, e-mail address, gender, and password) are used to personalize our service to your interests and to deliver tailored information to you. For instance, we may decide to use personal & non-personal information for internal marketing purposes, for trend analysis, to better understand patterns of usage, & for website administration. The aggregated data helps our advertisers to tailor their services to the collective characteristics of sriaas.in users. As a general practice, we will not disclose any personal information to third parties unless you give us your prior express consent. However, due to the existing legal regulatory & security environment, we can’t fully ensure that your private communications & other personal information will not be disclosed to third parties under certain circumstances. We may use the information we collect about you to –
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, facilitating payments, sending receipts, providing products and services you request (and sending related information), developing new features, providing customer support to Users, developing safety features, authenticating users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of SRIAAS and to process contest, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including providing or recommending features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
5). Information Sharing
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
Through Our Services, we may share your information:
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
- With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public;
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our Services; and
6). Information Security
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include the internal reviews of data collection, storage & processing practices & security measures, including appropriate encryption & physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within a controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind the firewall; access to servers is password-protected & is strictly limited. Though, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impassable. We can’t guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you provide will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in posting to the discussion areas is accessible to anyone with Internet access.
7). Other Website Links
Our website may contain links to other websites www.sriaas.online is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites.
8). Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us at email@example.com